OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) allows the cross-functional teams using disparate tools like Caliber RM and Rally in application development organizations to effectively communicate and collaborate with each other, thus increasing overall team agility, productivity, and efficiency.
OIM supports the synchronization of requirement available in Caliber RM to all the possible entities existing in Rally such as defects, user stories, test cases, test sets, test case result (only write support), and task.
- Supports uni-directional and bi-directional synchronization between Caliber RM and Rally for all supported entities, which includes the field data, attachments, comments, and issue-relationship traceability.
- Provides deployment options to fit the needs of business whether On-Premises or on the customer cloud.
- Fully manageable and functional from the web-based administration tool, including defining entities for synchronization between Caliber RM and Rally.
- Maintains history of both systems. If any of Caliber RM or Rally becomes unavailable, it will reflect all transactions that occurred during that time once the system is operational again.
- Provides with templates and the ability to define custom mapping between ALM systems to support mapping of fields and linkages.
- Supports a number of replication models to support development organization such as master-slave, partitioned ownership, dynamic ownership, peer-to-peer, and custom.
- Proactive conflict management with support for automated conflict resolution.