The Defects by State app displays active defects categorized by state over time.
Using the app, you can:
- View a count of non-closed defects in scope over time, color-coded by the State field.
- Hover over a colored area of a bar to see the state value and count of defects for that day.
Data displayed in the app is in the same format as the Defects by State chart. Select the chart to go to the Reports tab, where you may view a key, export, email, and print the chart.
Modify Settings for the Defects by State App
To modify the settings for this app:
- From the app gear menu, select Settings.
- Modify the app settings:
- Set the Date Range amount and term (weeks, months, or quarters) fields to set the boundaries of the chart.
- Select the checkboxes next to the States field to control what defect states are charted.
- Select the checkboxes next to the Priorities and Severities fields to filter by additional criteria.
- To enable the legend for the app, select Show Legend.
- Select Save.