The Iteration Burnup app displays work delivered so far in the iteration to proactively anticipate whether the iteration scope will be delivered.
- The vertical axis represents the accepted work in hours.
- The horizontal axis represents the dates.
- Completed story points are green bars.
- Total scope of work in the iteration is a black line.
- Hover over the bars or line to see detailed figures on current and past progress.
- Enable the legend for the app from the Settings menu.
A burnup app differs from a burndown app in that the burnup includes a scope line that allows you to visualize when work has been added or removed from the project. The chart also represents a more realistic completion date for a project.
Data displayed in the app is in the same format as the Iteration Burnup chart. Select the chart to go to the Reports tab, where you may view past iterations, export, email, and print the chart.