The My Test Cases app allows you to view test cases for which you are the owner.
- View the FormattedID, Name, Work Item, Type, Last Verdict, and Last Run fields by default.
- Hover over the FormattedID of work items to see description and hierarchy details.
- Select the FormattedID to navigate to the item's detail page.
- Select inside of fields to edit details.
- Sort data by selecting column names.
- Select the Add New button to add additional test cases.
- Use the Filter by Owner drop-down menu to find test cases assigned to you. You can also clear the filter or select No Owner to display test cases that are not currently owned by anyone
- Select the Show Columns icon and select the checkboxes to customize the columns displayed on the app.
- Import test cases, export to CSV, and print by selecting the Import/Export/Print icon.
- Enter a query via the Settings menu.
- Bulk edit test case fields.
- Bulk associate test cases to user stories and defects.