Welcome to the CA Agile Central Help!
The CA Agile Central Help includes the following features:
- Faster load times, especially for videos, across all geographies
- Responsive design provides access to CA Agile Central help from your tablet or phone
- Easy access to translated content using the Languages drop-down
- Quick links to other CA sites from any topic
- Improved accessibility - the Help is VPAT compliant
You can access the help by selecting the icon in CA Agile Central, or from the internet on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone at https://docs.ca.com.
Follow these steps:
- To raise an issue, select Support in the Quick Links section on any topic.
- For general information or to ask a question, select the CA Agile Central Community link in the Feedback section on any topic.
Portions of the online help are available in languages other than English.
To access the localized help:
- On the page of interest, select the Languages drop-down (in the upper right-hand corner).
- The Languages drop-down shows all of the languages that are available for the page. Select one.
- The translated page displays. The Table of Contents and the Languages drop-down are also displayed in the selected language. (Hint: English is always the first option.)