This app gives a work-in-progress analysis on the delivery trend for a portfolio item.
You can add multiple instances of this app on your dashboard or custom pages, each referencing different portfolio items.
If no data was found for a selected portfolio item, it could be because:
- No stories are available for this portfolio item.
- There are missing Plan Estimate values.
- Work has not started.
The app displays all children of the portfolio item, regardless of whether they are in the project scope.
You can zoom in on a date range by selecting a region on the screen. Selecting Reset zoom restores the full view.
Revise Portfolio Item Cumulative Flow Chart Settings
To revise the chart settings:
- Select the app gear menu and select Settings.
- Select Choose to select the portfolio item. When you select a portfolio item, the date settings default to the actual start and end dates when they are available. When the actual end date has not occurred, the end date defaults to today. You can also select custom dates.
The X axis start date is the date work started on the portfolio item, as defined by the Actual Start Date. The X axis end date is either today (if the work is not completed) or the Actual End Date if the work is complete.
- The date format specified on the workspace setting overrides the date format specified in your user profile.
- Searches for portfolio item by Formatted ID ignores the ID prefix and returns all portfolio items that match the numeric part of the ID. For example, a search for I1103 also returns F1103. The prefixes I and F are ignored. Searching for 1103 would yield the same result.
This app is not currently under CA Agile Central's SLA.