The Print Task Cards app generates a set of printable cards for a given iteration. This is useful for creating a physical scrum or Kanban board on a shared wall when updating status in planning and check-in meetings.
- Each card contains the following data:
- Task ID and story ID
- Task owner and profile picture
- Task name
- Task description
- Task estimate
Source code is available: Print Task Cards app source code
These are general instructions for printing task cards. Your actual steps depend on what browser you use.
To print task cards:
- Select the desired iteration.
- Select the app gear menu, then select Print.
- Select Landscape layout.
- Make sure Scale is set to 100%. If Paper Size is an option, set it to US Letter.
- Turn off page headers and footers, or set them to blank.
- Select Print.