OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) allows the cross-functional teams using disparate tools like TestTrack and CA Agile Central in application development organizations to effectively communicate and collaborate with each other, thus increasing overall team agility, productivity, and efficiency.
OIM supports the synchronization of defects, requirements, and test cases available in TestTrack to all the possible entities existing in CA Agile Central such as defects, user stories, test cases, test sets, test case result (only write support), and task.
- Supports uni-directional and bi-directional synchronization between TestTrack and CA Agile Central for all supported entities, which includes the field data, comments, and issue-relationship traceability.
- Provides deployment options to fit the needs of business whether On-Premises or on the customer cloud.
- Fully manageable and functional from the web-based administration tool, including defining entities for synchronization between TestTrack and CA Agile Central.
- Maintains history of both systems. If any of TestTrack or CA Agile Central becomes unavailable, it will reflect all transactions that occurred during that time once the system is operational again.
- Provides with templates and the ability to define custom mapping between ALM systems to support mapping of fields and linkages.
- Supports a number of replication models to support development organization such as master-slave, partitioned ownership, dynamic
ownership, peer-to-peer, and custom.
- Proactive conflict management with support for automated conflict resolution.