You may have a
story that really should be a
. You can convert a
to a defect from the editable detail
. During conversion:
- The user story name is prepended with "(Converted to Defect)".
- The user story is not deleted, but it is unscheduled.
- The user story's defects, portfolio items,
, successors, and children stay on the user story.
- The user story's tasks, attachments, and test cases are moved to the new defect.
- Discussion posts are copied to the defect.
To convert a user story:
- Open the user story in the Editable Detail Page.
- Click the gear actions icon, then select Convert to Defect.
- The Confirm Defect Conversion dialog displays information about the conversion. Click Convert to create the defect and modify the user story.
The new defect displays in the QDP.