CA Agile Central Time Tracker extends CA Agile Central with timesheets and timesheet reports for the purpose of reporting on development cost—either for billing, charge backs, or software capitalization purposes. It alleviates the double entry frustration developers experience when their organization requires them to fill out weekly or monthly timesheets. By capturing timesheet entries in CA Agile Central, CA Agile Central Time Tracker saves developers' time and collects more accurate
cost estimates by recording daily hours spent on development work. CA Agile Central Time Tracker also features a Sum of Time Spent option. This allows the tracking of total hours spent on stories or defects, including time on tasks associated with stories and defects.
CA Agile Central Time Tracker provides Web Services API access (TimeEntry and TimeEntryValue objects) to integrate time data tracked in CA Agile Central with other time and attendance systems.
Some of the benefits of Time Tracking allow you to:
- Enter hours retroactively
- Multiple users can enter time against the same task, defect, or story
- Navigate to previous/next week in timesheet view
- Add or remove existing CA Agile Central task, defect, story, project as a timesheet entry
- View daily and weekly totals
- View and update tasks to dos from timesheet
- Personal timesheet report (PDF) for current or past week
- Automatically populate timesheet with tasks owned by current user
timesheet content to the current
Enable Time Tracker for a Workspace
You can enable the CA Agile Central Time Tracker at the workspace level.
Follow these steps:
- Edit a specific workspace.
- Select Enable Time Tracker
in the General section of the workspace detail