The Defects by Priority
displays active defects categorized by priority over time.
- View a count of non-closed defects in scope over time, color-coded by the Priority
- Hover over a colored area of a bar to see the priority value and count of defects for that day
- Filter by available defect priorities, states, and severities
Data displayed in the app is in the same format as the Defects by Priority chart. Click the chart to go to the Reports
, where you may view a key, export, email, and print the chart.
Access the Edit Settings menu in the app to manipulate and filter data displayed in the chart:
- Set the Date Range amount and term (weeks, months, or quarters) fields to set the boundaries of the chart
- Select the checkboxes next to the Priorities field to control what defect priorities are charted
- Select the checkboxes next to the States and Severities fields to filter by additional criteria