See the triage process diagram below for how CA Agile Central Support handles all inbound cases:
We employ several statuses on a case. Of these statuses, we have two sets of states—Open and Closed:
- New: Default case state and is a new case that has not been assigned and is in a case queue (Tier1).
- In Progress: An Engineer has been assigned the case and is working on the issue.
- Waiting on
: The Engineer has sent a reply to the case and is awaiting a response.
- Escalated: The case is associated to a CA Agile Central
story and is in the process of being fixed.
- On Hold: Used to communicate there will not be a status change on the case for the foreseeable future, due to an anticipated event. For example, On-Premises cases that request functionality that will be included in the next
may be put in this state.
- Checkback: The Engineer has followed up on the case and is awaiting a customer response.
- Customer Responded: The customer has responded to the case.
- Closed–Resolved: The case issue has been resolved.
- Closed–Checkback: The case has been closed without hearing from the customer after a follow up.
- Closed–Needs Solution: A Knowledge Base article needs to be written to address the particular case's issue.
: The case's feedback was triaged through the
Request triage process.
- Closed–Self Service: The customer solved their own issue.