The Quality Center (QC) connector is flexible and customizable. The connector offers the ability to map just about any
in either system with a few limitations.
Use the QC connector to synchronize QC defects to CA Agile Central defects, QC requirements to CA Agile Central stories, QC test plans to CA Agile Central test cases, and QC test runs to CA Agile Central
You can synchronize tests between QC and CA Agile Central. This connector also supports a one-way copy of QC test runs to CA Agile Central TestCaseResults.
- Choose any work item (defect,
story, test case, or test case result)
- Filter on certain
- Map most fields
- Choose field transfer direction
- Default field values for required fields
- Easily map disparate user names
- Easily map different drop-down fields between systems
- Choose which services to run: copy to CA Agile Central, copy to QC, update to CA Agile Central, update to QC, update CA Agile Central fields and QC fields
- Easily map to CA Agile Central's
- Multiple extension
See the Quality Center Installation and User guide for more information.
QC connector walkthrough for test cases and runs basic functionality:
Watch this video for an overview of HP Quality Center 12 integration.
||End of Support
|ALM 12.53, 12.55, 12.56, 12.6
||Not Supported (Although these HP ALM versions are not supported. some customers report that the connector works with these versions.)
|ALM 12.0 and 12.01
|Quality Center 11.5
|Quality Center 11
|Quality Center 10
Cost: Additional per-seat cost for Enterprise Subscriptions, included with Unlimited Subscriptions.