OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) allows the
teams using disparate tools like IBM Rational ClearCase and CA Agile Central in application development organizations to effectively communicate and collaborate with each other, thus increasing overall team agility, productivity, and efficiency.
OIM supports the synchronization of IBM Rational ClearCase commit information to all the possible entities existing in CA Agile Central such as defects,
stories, test cases, test sets,
(only write support), and
- Supports uni-directional synchronization of IBM Rational ClearCase to CA Agile Central for all supported entities, which includes adding a change set linked to a CA Agile Central artifact against which commit made is in IBM Rational ClearCase.
- User can provide a commit message in form of simple text without any fixed format with CA Agile Central-formatted ID specified somewhere in the commit message.
- Integration can be enabled
other tasks like change status and add comments in CA Agile Central for a given commit in ClearCase.
- Provides deployment options to fit the needs of business whether On-Premises or on the
- Fully manageable and functional from the web-based administration tool, including defining entities for synchronization between IBM Rational ClearCase and CA Agile Central.
- Maintains history of both systems. If any of IBM Rational ClearCase or CA Agile Central becomes unavailable, it will reflect all transactions that occurred during that time once the system is operational again.
- Provides with templates and the ability to define custom mapping between ALM systems to support mapping of fields and linkages.