displays work delivered so far in the
to proactively anticipate whether the iteration
will be delivered.
- The vertical axis represents the accepted work in hours.
- The horizontal axis represents the dates.
- Completed story
are green bars.
- Total scope of work in the iteration is a black line.
- Hover over the bars or line to see detailed figures on current and past progress.
- Enable the legend for the app from the Settings menu.
A burnup app differs from a
app in that the burnup includes a scope line that allows you to visualize when work has been added or removed from the
. The chart also represents a more realistic completion date for a project.
Data displayed in the app is in the same format as the Iteration Burnup chart. Select the chart to go to the Reports
, where you may view past iterations, export, email, and print the chart.