OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) allows the
teams using disparate tools like TFS and CA Agile Central in application development organizations to effectively communicate and collaborate with each other, thus increasing overall team agility, productivity and efficiency.
OpsHub supports the synchronization of all
, shared steps, and test assets like test suite,
in TFS to all the possible entities existing in CA Agile Central such as
, test case result (only write support), and task. The item synchronization includes the bidirectional synchronization of
data, attachments, comments, and linkage between items.
- Supports unidirectional and bidirectional synchronization between TFS and CA Agile Central for all supported entities.
- The synchronization includes the field data, attachments, comments, and issue-relationship traceability.
- Provides deployment options to fit the needs of business, whether On-Premises or on
- Fully manageable and functional through the web-based administration tool including defining entities for synchronization between TFS and CA Agile Central.
- Maintains history of both systems. If TFS or CA Agile Central becomes unavailable, it will reflect all transactions that occurred during that time once the system is operational again.
- Provides with templates and ability to define custom mapping between ALM systems to support mapping of fields and linkages.
- Supports number of replication models to support development organization such as master/slave, partitioned ownership, dynamic ownership, peer-to-peer, and custom.
- Proactive conflict management with support for automated conflict resolution.