The My Defects
displays non-closed defects that you own. This is useful for testers, developers, and other contributors who need to track assigned defect work.
- The FormattedID, Name, Priority, and
fields display by default. Use the Show Columns icon to customize the columns displayed on the app.
- Hover over the FormattedID of defects to see description details.
- Select the FormattedID of defects to navigate to the item's detail
- Select inside of fields to edit details.
- Sort data by selecting column names.
- Use the Filter by
drop-down menu to find defects assigned to you. You can also clear the filter or select No Owner to display defects that are not currently owned by anyone.
- You can import defects, export to CSV, and print using the Import/Export/Print icon.
- Enter a query through the Settings menu.
- Bulk edit defect fields.
- Bulk associate defects to a