The My Tasks
displays tasks that you own in the current
. This is useful for developers, testers, and other contributors who want to quickly view and link to their assigned tasks each day.
- View all tasks that you own in the
that do not have a
- View the FormattedID, Name, Work Product, State, Estimate, and
fields by default.
- Add standard and custom fields to the app display using the Show Columns icon.
- Hover over the FormattedID of
to see description and
- Select the FormattedID to navigate to the item's detail page.
- Select fields, operators and values to display on the app by selecting the Filter icon.
- Use the Filter by
drop-down menu to find tasks assigned to you. You can also clear the filter or select No Owner to display tasks that are not currently owned by anyone
- Select inside of fields to edit details.
- You can import tasks, export to CSV, and print by selecting the Import/Export/Print icon.
- Sort data by selecting column names.
- Enter a query via the Settings menu.
- Bulk edit task fields.
- Bulk associate tasks to
stories or defects.