Use the Portfolio
to visualize and manage the relationships between different levels of portfolio items and the stories that support them. This is a useful app for
managers and product owners.
This app displays portfolio items and their children, including
Use drag-and-drop to:
- Re-parent portfolio items, enforcing parents of the appropriate type
- Re-parent stories to other stories
- Re-parent tasks to other lowest-level stories
- Move stories to become children of the appropriate type of portfolio item
Click the gear icon to edit, copy, delete items, or add a child directly from the hierarchy. When working with user stories in the hierarchy, you can add, edit, copy, and delete tasks using the gear menu.
The Query field is available in the app settings menu. Enter SQL-style queries to filter the data displayed in the app based on
Hover over the filter icon to display the current settings.
To change the settings:
Use the Type drop-down to filter the tree at a particular type of portfolio item.
- Click the gear icon at the top of the app and select Edit Settings.
- Select one of the following options: