These notes provide pertinent information regarding features, changes, and
fixes that were periodically released to CA Agile Central On-Demand from October 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. Hardware and software requirements, compatibility, and known issues for the CA Agile Central Enterprise and Unlimited Editions during this time period are also provided in the main Release Notes.
New Quick Detail Page (QDP) Functionality
More of the full screen Editable Detail
(EDP) editor functionality has been added to the QDP view:
- Copy Tasks From
- Copy Formatted ID
Work Item Templates
Several updates have been made to the work item templates (available from the Quick Detail Page).
- For text fields, you can define how template text affects the
- For features or epics, you can include child stories in the template.
- You can share templates with child projects.
- You can assign a new default template without deleting the old one.
- You can manually migrate rich text templates (from EDP) to QDP.
Advanced filters on the Team Board, Quality Management, Work Views, Team Planning, and QDP Collections pages now include All, Any, and Custom match filters.
- All - match every filter
- Any - match one or more filters
- Custom - use parentheses plus ANDs and ORs in the Custom Filter Condition field.
You can customize CA Agile Central to make it easier to access only those pages that you need in your
- Set a start page
- Hide and unhide pages
- Search for pages
Convert Work Items
You can convert
from one type (source) to another (target) using the ··· (Actions), Convert menu.
Timesheet Report Timeouts
Timesheet reports can often take a long time to run, especially if it includes a long time period. If you attempt to run a timesheet
and the report times out, you can use the Email page tool to get the report emailed when it completes.
Connections are now available from Subversion and Mercurial connectors. You can now see the changesets on your work items along with pull requests.
Excel 2016 Plug-In
The new Excel 2016 plug-in is now available in Beta. Features include:
- Support of Excel 2016 and Office 365
- Works on Mac and Windows
- Works with WSAPI 2.x (supports
, Risks, etc.)
We will be removing apps from the
catalog in order to make room for new apps and to reduce clutter. Our goal is to always provide the most valuable apps to our customers, and that means occasionally removing existing apps, especially ones that are negatively impacting performance. Learn more.
- Active Defect Charts: October 15, 2018
: October 8, 2018
Chart: October 15, 2018
Chart: October 22, 2018
Traceability: October 8, 2018
- Open Stories, Defects, and Tasks: October 8, 2018
- Personal Burndown Chart: October 15, 2018
- Productivity Chart: October 15, 2018
- Project Status: October 22, 2018
- Recently Changed: October 8, 2018
- Release Traceability: October 8, 2018
- Story Board: October 15, 2018
Pass/Fail History: October 8, 2018
- Weekly Actuals Report: October 22, 2018