displays work delivered so far in the release to proactively anticipate whether the release
will be delivered.
A burnup app differs from a
app in that the burnup includes a scope line that allows you to visualize when work has been added or removed. The chart also represents a more realistic completion date for a release.
Data displayed in the app is in the same format as the Release Burnup chart. Select the chart to go to the Reports
, where you may view past releases, export, email, and print the chart.
- The vertical axis represents the amount of accepted work in hours.
- The horizontal axis represents the dates that are contained within the release.
- Completed story
are represented by green bars.
- Total scope of work in the release is represented by a black line.
- Hover over the bars or line to see detailed figures on current and past progress.
Enable the Release Burnup Chart Legend
To enable the chart legend:
- From the app gear menu, select Settings.
- Select Show Legend.