OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) enables smooth collaboration between teams and forms a virtual bridge of communication between teams. OpsHub provides seamless integration between ServiceNow and CA Agile Central enabling organization to have smooth flow of operations between different teams and achieve goals and efficiency.
OpsHub supports the synchronization of incidents, changes, problems, folders, and every item from ServiceNow which inherits
and knowledge base entities to all the supported entities in CA Agile Central such as
, test case
(only write support), and task. The item synchronization includes the bidirectional synchronization of
data, attachments, comments, and linkage between items.
- Supports unidirectional and bidirectional synchronization between ServiceNow and CA Agile Central for all supported entities.
- The synchronization includes the field data, attachments, comments, and issue-relationship traceability.
- Provides deployment options to fit the needs of business, whether On-Premises or on
- Fully manageable and functional through the web-based administration tool including defining entities for synchronization between ServiceNow and CA Agile Central.
- Maintains history of both systems. If ServiceNow or CA Agile Central becomes unavailable, it will reflect all transactions that occurred during that time once the system is operational again.
- Provides with templates and ability to define custom mapping between ALM systems to support mapping of fields and linkages.
- Supports number of replication models to support development organization such as master/slave, partitioned ownership, dynamic ownership, peer-to-peer, and custom.
- Proactive conflict management with support for automated conflict resolution.