makes it easy for you to visualize and manage the relationships between parent and child
stories. With this app, you can:
- View story hierarchies and associated tasks.
- Filter the top level of the hierarchy by
- Re-parent stories and tasks with
- Select the FormattedID to see the details of a story or task.
- Edit, copy, or delete
directly from the app.
CA Agile Central Portfolio Manager users can see work that is not associated with a
, indicating work that may not be in alignment with the portfolio.
Source code is available: Story Hierarchy source code
Re-Parent a Story
- You can add multiple copies of the app to a custom
and re-parent between the apps. This is useful for viewing and modifying hierarchies that exist in different projects. This
also works when the Portfolio Hierarchy app is installed. Drag a
or hierarchy of user stories into a portfolio item in the app.
- If there isn't a feature for a story, it displays in the Story Hierarchy app. If the story has a feature, it displays under that feature in the Portfolio Hierarchy app. In the Story Hierarchy app, you can see which stories need features (orphaned stories). You can also drag a story (from the Story Hierarchy app) and drop it to a feature in the Portfolio Hierarchy app to parent it to that feature.