The Super Customizable
Chart provides you with the ability to review iteration
data from several types of views.
Source code is available: Super Customizable Iteration Chart app source code
To review iteration burndown data:
- Select the iteration from the Iteration drop-down menu.
- In the Chart Type section, select one of the chart icons to change the view. The types are:
- Stacked Bar
- In the Data Options section, select the checkbox next to each Schedule
value to display on the chart. Next to the
name is a drop-down menu to select what color the value uses. The Trend checkbox to the right of each schedule state draws a line on the chart based on past daily statistics, showing you the rate at which work is being moved into that state.
- In the Ideal Lines section, select one of the check boxes to display a line that shows the ideal rate of completing work during the course of the iteration. The line calculates the total amount of story or
work scheduled in the iteration, and divides that figure by the total number of days.
This is helpful during the middle of an iteration to see if your team is completing and accepting work at a rate sufficient to finish by the iteration end date.
- The Burndown
option trends downward left to right.
- The Burnup Accepted option trends in the opposite direction.
- Select the Units to use for displaying the amount of work in the chart. Select one of the radio buttons to change the
of the y-axis:
- Story: Draws the chart using the
- Task: Draws the chart using the
field of tasks.
- To Do: Draws the chart using the To Do field of tasks.
- Select the Show Data Table checkbox to display a day-by-day breakdown of work in each schedule state in a table format. All schedule states will display. Data in the table adjusts according to your unit option selection.
- Print the chart by selecting the Print option from the Actions drop-down menu.