is a printable view of one or more test cases and their
steps listed in a single, summarized display.
On the Test Run
, you can do the following:
- Run a test case by completing the steps displayed in the test case.
- Edit the details of the test case.
- From Actions, select Print for a complete test run of all test cases and their steps.
You can view a test run from several locations. This flexibility allows you to progress through work activities and view test runs whenever you need to from logical positions within the CA Agile Central application.
From the User Story detail page
Use the Test Run page from the
Story detail page to run
or functional tests. When a test case is added to a
it is also added to the test run. The test run also displays all test cases that are associated to child stories.
Assess your test case status from the colored information boxes at the top of the page:
- The red passing box displays the percentage of all test cases (including child user stories) that are passing. Hover over this indicator to display a list of test cases that are not passing. The failing tests window contains a hyperlinked list of test cases that have any
other than Pass. Select any of the hyperlinked test cases to navigate to their detail pages.
- The yellow covered box indicates the percentage of test case coverage that is present for the displayed user story and its related children. Hover over the covered indicator to display a listing of user stories that do not have an associated test case. Select any of the hyperlinked user stories to navigate to their detail pages.
From test folders and test sets
Use the Test Run page from test folders and test sets to run regression tests. Test folders and test sets are collections of test cases that are available with the CA Agile Central Quality Manager
The test folder and test set status bar rolls up the test results of the test cases in the folder as well as results in child folders. Hover over the status bar to display details.
- Green = Passing test cases
- Red = Failing test cases
- Yellow = All other test case result verdicts not passing or failing (For example, inconclusive, error or custom values.)
- White = Not run