displays a count of
accepted in a given interval such as weeks, months, quarters.
The chart displays the number of accepted work items for the specified time period. If defects are displayed on the chart, both defects associated to
stories and standalone defects that have been accepted will be included. However, if a
is associated to an accepted
, but the defect itself is not accepted, it will not be counted.
Data displayed in the app is in the same format as the Throughput chart. Select the chart to go to the Reports
, where you may view additional information including a key and summary metrics.
Modify Throughput Chart Settings
To control data displayed in the chart:
- From the app gear menu, select Settings.
- Set the Date Range amount and term (weeks, months, or quarters) fields to set the boundaries of the chart.
- Select the checkboxes next to the Series field to control what type of work items are charted.
- Select Tags to filter on a group of user stories or defects marked with a specific tag.
- To enable the legend for the app, select Show Legend.