The Unassigned Tasks for Current
displays tasks with no
. This app is helpful for product owners, scrum masters, and other organizers who want to ensure that all tasks in the iteration are assigned after planning.
- View task FormattedID, Name, Estimate, and Owner fields.
- Hover over the FormattedID of a task to see description details.
- Select the FormattedID of a task to navigate to the item's detail page.
- Select inside of fields to edit details.
- Sort data by clicking column names.
- Select fields, operators and values to display on the app by clicking the Filter icon.
- Use the Filter by Owner drop-down menu to find tasks assigned to you. You can also clear the filter or select No Owner to display tasks that are not currently owned by anyone.
- Select the Show Columns icon and select the checkboxes to customize the columns displayed on the app.
- You can import tasks, export to CSV and print by selecting the Import/Export/Print icon.
- Enter a query via the Settings menu.
- Bulk edit task fields.
- Bulk associate tasks to
stories and defects.