The Team Status
team members in bold font, with their assigned tasks and individual
by project for the selected
. When using a project hierarchy, this page reflects any view scoping settings that you have indicated in the
. Expand each team member row to view all projects in which the team member is active. Further expand each project row to view individual team member tasks and resource information. Columns display the cumulative totals per project and are rolled up for all projects on the team member row. Use this page to track and manage your iteration resources for those team members whose work spans multiple projects.
A project team member is any
that has been added as a team member to a particular project. Project viewers are not considered project team members.
In order to change a user's capacity, you must have edit
to change the current project artifacts. These users have
, or project editor credentials for the project and
Non-team members who own tasks in the iteration are also displayed in regular font, but they cannot edit or update their tasks until they are added to the project team.
Balance team member work load by using CA Agile Central's inline editing capability to change task
To manage team status:
- Select Track, Team Status.
- Select a viewing
. From the drop-down list in the upper-left corner, select a specific iteration or choose to view all tasks per project team member that have not been scheduled into an iteration (unscheduled).
or workspace administrators can manage teams by accessing the Project Users page. Select Actions, then Manage Team.
- Set and track individual project team member work effort capacity for the displayed iteration. Each project team member can select the Add Capacity icon to display an inline add box. Enter the capacity units in the text box and select the Save or Cancel icon. Once entered, the individual capacity can be changed at any time. Capacity units are measured in task units configured for the workspace.
- Track each project team member's associated cumulative totals. The label icon on each of the following column headers contains the first letter of your defined unit of measure configured for the workspace under the Units
. Hover over this icon to read the full label of your unit measurement.
- Capacity: The rolled up total of all capacity units entered by all team members. Compare this total to the Estimate column to predict the ability of the project team to complete the work scheduled for the iteration.
Disabled users will also have their capacity removed from future iterations.
- Estimate: The automatic calculation, or rollup, of task estimates for all tasks per selected iteration.
- To Do: The amount of effort remaining to complete all tasks.
- Actuals: The actual amount of effort the tasks took to complete.
- Easily assess each project team member's status using the Individual Load indicator. This color-coded box provides an at-a-glance indication of the percentage of stated individual capacity taken up by tasks assigned to that person. The percentage is calculated by dividing the task estimate total by the individual capacity. The team member must have an individual capacity value entered and own tasks in the iteration before the individual capacity indicator appears.
Green indicates the calculated percentage is 100% or less and the project team member's capacity is within the recommended range of scheduled capacity.
Red implies that the calculated percentage is greater than 100% and the project team member is over scheduled and at
of not being able to complete all scheduled work.