CA Agile Central systematically captures each
-level change any time you edit or update a work item, and records changes on a Revisions
View Revision History
To view your revision history:
- Select Revision History from the work item details ribbon.
- Review the revision history. This includes:
- The automatically generated
- The change description. Both system-generated and
- The date and time of the revision.
- The name of the team member who authored the change.
There are multiple circumstances which prompt a revision to be created for a work item in CA Agile Central. In some instances, the system automatically generates the revision, and in other cases a user action initiates the revision by editing a work item.
The following table displays the triggers that produce a revision:
|All work items
- Any direct edit or update of a work item
- Add or remove attachments
- Multi-edit from Actions.
|Releases and iterations
||Add, remove, delete work items
||Add test case result
- Any direct edit or update of a workspace
- Changing a work item field to required or optional
- Changing a work item field to hidden or visible