The App SDK includes a set of data-aware, user-interface components that allow for quicker and easier creation of custom apps. User interface (UI) components include drop-downs for iteration, release, and programs, pie chart, table, attribute drop-down, object drop-down, and standard reports. A CA Agile Central Data Source component allows an intuitive interface to the data in your CA Agile Central subscription.
This document provides a basic overview of how to use v1.32 of the App SDK to build apps as well as a reference for the commands, parameters, and return values of the App SDK.
For a basic introduction to app development and CA Agile Central recommended tips and tricks see App Development: Getting Started.
App SDK Versions
This document represents the current version of the App SDK: v1.32.
What's new in v1.32:
- Improved detection of workspaces with a manual ranking setting
What's new in v1.27-v1.31:
- Versions updated to stay in sync with Web Services API versions 1.27-1.31
- No changes to code or features
What's new in v1.26:
- Updated components:
- Card Board
- Added configuration property cardOptions
- Added method resize
- Card Board
- CA Agile Central App Catalog – Examples of apps developed by CA Agile Central, customers, or partners.
- Apps – What they are and how to use and create them.
- Web Services API Documentation – The Web Services API documentation is critical to understand CA Agile Central's object model.
- App Development: Getting Started – A basic introduction to app development and CA Agile Central recommended tips and tricks.
Contact CA Agile Central Support
From CA Agile Central, click the Contact Support link from the footer of CA Agile Central to submit a support case or file the support case online.