The Cross-Workspace Release Status app provides a management view of work across workspaces that share the same release schedule. A shared release schedule is determined by a set of releases with the same names, start, and end dates.
In the app, you can:
- View all user stories, defects, and defect suites in shared releases.
- View FormattedID, Name, Schedule State, Plan Estimate, Task Estimate, and To Do field values.
- View blocked work in releases, identified by a red schedule state icon.
- Print the app contents from the Actions menu.
- Use the Release drop-down menu to view past and future shared releases.
If a release with the same name and different dates exists, the Release drop-down displays the unique dates.
Source code is available: Cross Workspace Release Status source code