CA Agile Central administrators can monitor integrations being used in their subscription.
Administrators can view the people in their organization that use CA Agile Central integrations. It empowers them to target communication to those users and also report the value of each integration to help their organizations optimize their software investments. This helps organizations looking to consolidate their software investments by gaining visibility into their full software development ecosystem.
The Integrations Admin page contains the following information:
- Name of the integration
It is standard practice that an integration with CA Agile Central using CA Agile Central WSAPI supplies a number of HTTP Request header fields that help to identify the integration. The Name column is associated with the the XRallyIntegrationName header value. Many third-party vendor integrations also follow this convention. Customer written integrations can use the XRallyIntegrationName header for identification purposes and we encourage this, but using that specific header element is not required. If the XRallyIntegrationName header element is not specified in a request, the integration using the CA Agile Central WSAPI will not be reflected in the report page.
- Version # of the integration
- Integration vendor name
- Email address of the person using the integration
- Date the last integration was used
- Certification status - CA Agile Central and 3rd Party Partner created integrations
- Transaction volume
Follow these steps:
- Select the Setup button from the CA Agile Central menu bar in the upper-right corner of the application, select the Extensions tab, then select Integrations from the drop-down menu.
- You can sort the columns on the page.
- You can only sort by one column at a time.
- Sorting persists across sessions, browsers, and machines.
- Name, Vendor and User columns can be sorted A-Z or Z-A.
- Version and Transactions columns can be sorted newest to oldest and vice-versa.
- The Last Used column can be sorted ascending or descending.
- When the column is sorted by a particular field, the column header will display an arrow in the header showing the sort flow.
- Default sorting is alphabetical.
- You can export to CSV by selecting the Export icon, located on the upper-right side of the page.