The My Availability app allows you to see if you are underutilized, overloaded, or well-balanced for the current iteration. This app is particularly useful for contributors who work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- View status for current iterations where you have been assigned tasks.
- View status across multiple projects.
- View the entered capacity value for each project where you have assigned work.
- View the cumulative total of Task Estimate hours assigned to you in each iteration.
- View a graphical load indicator, which changes color based on the ratio of capacity to assigned work:
- Green when you are at 0–79% of your available capacity.
- Yellow when you are at 80–99% of your available capacity.
- Red when you are at 100+% of your available capacity.
- Sort the list by Project, Iteration, or Capacity by selecting the column header.
Edit the Capacity Field of the My Availability App
To edit a Capacity field:
- Double-click inside the field.
- Edit the capacity value.