The My Tasks app displays tasks that you own in the current iteration. This is useful for developers, testers, and other contributors who want to quickly view and link to their assigned tasks each day.
- View all tasks that you own in the current iteration that do not have a state of Closed.
- View the FormattedID, Name, Work Product, State, Estimate, and To Do fields by default.
- Add standard and custom fields to the app display using the Show Columns icon.
- Hover over the FormattedID of work items to see description and hierarchy details.
- Select the FormattedID to navigate to the item's detail page.
- Select fields, operators and values to display on the app by selecting the Filter icon.
- Use the Filter by Owner drop-down menu to find tasks assigned to you. You can also clear the filter or select No Owner to display tasks that are not currently owned by anyone
- Select inside of fields to edit details.
- You can import tasks, export to CSV, and print by selecting the Import/Export/Print icon.
- Sort data by selecting column names.
- Enter a query via the Settings menu.
- Bulk edit task fields.
- Bulk associate tasks to user stories or defects.