The Ready to Accept app displays work in the current iteration that is ready to accept. A state of Completed signals that the work is ready for acceptance.
- View all user stories, defects, defect suites, and test sets in the current iteration with a Completed state.
- View the FormattedID, Name, and Schedule State fields by default.
- Add standard and custom fields to the app display through the Settings menu.
- Hover over the FormattedID of user stories, defects, and defect suites to see description and hierarchy details.
- Click the FormattedID of user stories, defects, and defect suites to navigate to the item's detail page.
- Double-click inside of fields to edit details.
- Sort data by selecting column names.
To populate the Ready to Accept app, user stories need to be at a completed state and scheduled in your current iteration. You can track this by viewing the Iteration Status page.
- If you have a story set to a completed state that is blocked, it will still display in the app in red.
- Only user stories with no open defects are displayed.