The Unassigned Tasks for Current Iteration app displays tasks with no owner in the current iteration. This app is helpful for product owners, scrum masters, and other organizers who want to ensure that all tasks in the iteration are assigned after planning.
- View task FormattedID, Name, Estimate, and Owner fields.
- Hover over the FormattedID of a task to see description details.
- Select the FormattedID of a task to navigate to the item's detail page.
- Select inside of fields to edit details.
- Sort data by clicking column names.
- Select fields, operators and values to display on the app by clicking the Filter icon.
- Use the Filter by Owner drop-down menu to find tasks assigned to you. You can also clear the filter or select No Owner to display tasks that are not currently owned by anyone.
- Select the Show Columns icon and select the checkboxes to customize the columns displayed on the app.
- You can import tasks, export to CSV and print by selecting the Import/Export/Print icon.
- Enter a query via the Settings menu.
- Bulk edit task fields.
- Bulk associate tasks to user stories and defects.